Monday, November 28, 2011

Long Time No Blog!

Hi everyone! I know I haven't blogged in what seems like forever--almost 2 and a half months! I hate to have left you guys hanging with such a downer of a post, so I decided to come back.


I just got 2 very sweet comments on my last post that really made me realize that I miss this blogging community. I actually haven't completely left blogging really--I'm just doing more of it over at almostveggirlie, since I discovered that Wordpress is a lot easier to use. And I also wanted to try to focus less on my eating disorder and more about the rest of my life. 


I am definitely doing a lot better since I posted last. Yes, I am still struggling with feeling okay with eating a good amount, but my body image is much stronger now. I don't hate what I see in the mirror every day, and that is amazing. I am somewhat alright with eating 'indulgences' like froyo and falafel. I don't want to starve my body and mind of what it needs. Sure, I sometimes don't eat enough but I am definitely working on fueling myself the right way. And I think if I do that, my body image will improve even more. There are hard days for sure, but I have to say most days are great.


I had a wonderful Thanksgiving break last week with my family, and I'm so ready to be done with this semester. It's definitely getting stressful with all the finals and projects, but I know that I'll enjoy Christmas break even more if I just push through all this hard stuff. And it's a month off from school, who wouldn't want that?!


So I hope you guys will all come back and read over here (if I decide to keep posting on this blog) or read my Wordpress blog if you want a lot of random posts about food, fashion and my life in general. Hope you all have been doing well and I'll definitely try to catch up on commenting on all your blogs.


Ash :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice to know how you are doing these days! :) I normally don't follow food blogs mainly because it is just how I am, but I might end up following yours! I enjoy reading what you have to share with us.

    Glad you had a great Thanksgiving and that you have been doing a lot better!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving and are doing better :). I always wonder when I don't hear from someone for awhile. I'll go follow the new blog!

    Amy Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you Ash :)
    You keep on doing right to yourself. I love you!
    <3 Haley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud that you made it through turkey day. I know it can be hard!!!

    Stay strong girl

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the post ;)