Friday, July 22, 2011

Fave Five Friday #4

**Sorry about this edition of Fave Five Friday being so late (hey, it's still Friday, though!). I spent the whole day at a waterpark with my family and had a blast! I also haven't done a FFF in awhile, so I thought, why not?**

1. Cars 2

Mater is soooooo adorable :)

2. Starbucks

Ignore random dude in the background!

3. Double rainbows

Took this waiting in traffic yesterday

4. Waterparks

I went on this EXACT ride!

5. Early birthday cards

Even better if they have a cute doggy on the front (not my card, for the record)


What was one of your favorite things this week?





3 comments:

  1. My favorite thing from this week was securing the new place! That was exciting! And oh, the fair too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that card is sooooo cute! I love it.

    My favorite things are that I FINALLY got my Coppelia dvd (Way back from the show we did in May. It's about time!!!) and eating tons of fresh summer melon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbows!!!!
    My favorite thing last week was sleeping in!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the post ;)