Monday, April 25, 2011

Versatile Boo-tay!

Hey ladies! Hope you had a wonderful Easter (if you celebrate it) or just a good weekend in general! I just realized I haven’t posted in a while, or at least it feels that way to me. Oh well, I had a really great weekend J And I got tagged in two different blogging awards (yay!) so I’m gonna combine the two into one post. So it might be kinda long, sorry! One is the Bootylicious Award from the lovely Bryana and PrincessLila and the other is the Versatile Blogger from the fabulous Kimi. So I guess I have a versatile booty, haha!
First up, the Bootylicious Award. Can I just say, I love the name?!
1. Post this award with the picture and name whoever tagged you in it
2. Do the STUFF
3. Award to 7 others and tell them you did so!
THE STUFF:
1.         Name 3 things that are lying right next to you
#1: My adorable Victoria’s Secret PINK dog that I got last summer free with a purchase. I love freebies, especially when they’re zebra-striped!

#2: My keys. Okay, funny story, I had gone for 7 months without accidentally locking myself out of my room and I was so excited for school to be over so I could say I never lost my keys. Well…two weeks ago I woke up and went to go do my bathroom business and for some reason the wind was really strong (and my window was open) so before I could put the hook down to stop my door from closing, it slammed shut on my face! So, yeah, that ruined my record and I had to go to the front desk to get the spare key to let myself back in. Not fun!

#3: My sandals. I got these last summer and they are one of my favorites! I love that they’re easy to slip on like flip-flops but so much classier!
2.         Name 2 foods you cannot live without
Oh, gosh, this is super duper hard. I wish I could say an entire meal, because then for sure I would say breakfast, it’s my favorite! I guess I’ll go with Greek yogurt (Oikos is my fave brand) and gelato! It totally beats ice cream or even froyo, hands down…but it’s not cheap. So what, I have expensive tastes haha.
3.         Name 1 thing you did today
I went to a meeting with my ad agency group (I’m in an advertising class this semester). Not really exciting, but it was fun goofing around…erm, I mean, working hard ;)

Now for the Versatile Blogger award, I’ve got to name 7 random things about me. Here goes!
1.         I’m not a huge fan of dinner. Don’t get me wrong, I always eat it and most of the time I enjoy it, but since I have such a big sweet tooth, breakfast appeals to me way more! So a lot of times, I have something sweet for dinner, like a sweet potato with honey Greek yogurt or a tortilla with almond butter and banana slices. I always have to have fruit, too!
Sweet potato, Greek yogurt and Clif trail mix bar...my kind of dinner!
2.         I am obsessed with purses! I don’t own as many as I’d like to, but I’m working on my collection. I currently have 4 that I use on a regular basis and I love all of them. I always get ones that are kinda big, and my family teases me that they’re bigger than me!
I love my big pink purse!
3.         I still love stuffed animals. Yes, I know, I’m a little kid! I just like that they remind me of my childhood, and they’re just so cute. I have a few that I’ve had for years, but a lot of them are sort of new. I used to sleep with tons of them, but now I just sleep with a few.
4.         One of my dreams (that will probably never come true) is to be a cast member on Saturday Night Live. That is my favorite TV show because it’s always so hilarious and I would love to be part of all the sketches and make other people laugh.
5.         I was a dancer for eleven years. I started when I was 3 and I really loved it so I took classes until I was 15 (except for one year). When I was younger, I was in ballet and tap but then I took jazz and modern classes and I loved those more. Part of me wishes I still did dance, but I’m glad it was part of my life for so long.
My dance recital number was Barbie haha
 6.         Waterparks are one of my favorite places to go, but I’m not a great swimmer. In fact, I didn’t learn how to swim until I was 11 or 12, even though I had taken lessons for a few summers before that, I was always just terrified of drowning. But every year on my birthday, we go to a nearby waterpark and it’s so much fun. I just avoid the big slides where you get dumped into really deep water!
7.         I am part outdoorsy girl, part city girl. I was born in a big city (Phoenix), grew up in a medium-sized city and now go to school in a smaller city. But since I’ve lived in CO most of my life, I’ve been doing a lot of stuff outside, like camping and biking and sledding, so I love being outside, especially on a sunny day. But I could never ever live in a small town, so I think I’ll live in a big city someday and do a lot of outdoorsy stuff!

Okay, sorry about that being really really long! I hope it wasn’t too boring. Since I combined 2 different awards, and I’m not sure of everyone who’s already been tagged, I’ll just tag everyone that’s reading this post so definitely do one or both of these awards if you haven’t already!

Q’s: What’s one thing right next to you right now? One random fact about yourself?


4 comments:

  1. I loved learning more about you with the versatile blogger award! I can definitely picture you being a cast member on Saturday Night Live- that would be amazing! And I totally agree that breakfast food is a million times more delicious than dinner food. :-)
    By the way, I LOVE your fashion sense- your sandals are gorgeous!
    I hope you had a wonderful Easter too!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY thanks for doing my bootylicious award!!! your sandals are so cute!!!... WOW you danced for so many years! that is awesome!! on thing lying next to me is my bowl of oats :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading a bit more about you! You look super cute in your Barbie recital.
    I am with you on prefering sweets to dinner. I could, and often do, eat breakfast all day long! However, my preference stems from ED behaviors so I'm slowly trying to find savory foods I enjoy.
    P.S. I know you had said that Clif bars are scary for you so I'm so happy to see that you had the trail mix bar. That's awesome! And the bars are really good too(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved learning more about you! I love stuffed animals too!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the post ;)